In order to strengthen our Team in Arzano, Italy, we are looking for a
Senior Software Engineer Full Stack (Java/Angular)
About the Company
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
About the Position
HID Event and Mobility Solutions (EMS) is looking for a Senior Java & Angular Software Engineer to join the development team of the EMS platform. With your skills you will have an opportunity to develop the HID EMS Platform & Management Web-portal using a mix of cutting-edge cloud technologies and existing HID platforms for trusted digital identities.
You will be joining a highly dynamic growing team in Arzano (Naples) with a start-up spirit, reporting to the local Engineering, ready to disrupt the event and mobility (Transport) industry with HID’s ground-breaking, secure digital ticketing and access control solution.
- Good experience in Java based Web application development (J2SE/J2EE, Ajax, EJB, JPA, MVC, etc...)
- Good Experience in writing scalable JSON REST APIs
- Comfortable with Open Source DI Frameworks like Spring (Boot, Batch, Security, etc.)
- Experience of working in automated and integrated development, build and test environments (IDEA, Eclipse, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins or similar)
- Experience with distributed source control solutions: Git and/or Mercurial
- Test Driven Development Best Practices & Tools - Test Rail, POSTman etc.
- Continuous Integration Tools. Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo or similar
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum requirement of 6 years’ experience in software development with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as subject matter expert in one of the below mentioned core skill set areas.
- Deep analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have the ability to work on multiple new technologies
- Fluent in Italian and English both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies and tools:ScrumKanbanJiraConfluence
- Following experience a definite plusSmart Cards / Access Control / Event or Transport ticketing experienceAuthentication and security standards: OpenID, OAUTH, SAML and integration of third party idP serverPKI and client authenticationRole-based and fine-grained access controlService Oriented Architecture (Web Services, SOA, JBoss, Oracle)Object Oriented Software DesignObject / Relational Mapping – Database schema design, with a good understanding of transactional behaviorExperience with Amazon Web ServicesExperience of developing robust scalable solutions
This is a multi-faceted manufacturing position in a high technology field with a friendly and co-operative working atmosphere in a fast growing international company. If you have the drive and experience to succeed in this challenging position and want to join a progressive and successful organization, please send your C.V and application documents online to our HR department.
Final Application Date: 30th September, 2020
HID Global is an equal opportunities employer