If you’re interested in the creator economy and would like to contribute to build technology that actually matters, we invite you to join their tech team to be at the forefront of the CreatorTech Revolution and help shape the future of education.
Our client has become the first global platform for world-class learning and they are on a mission to empower creators to monetize their knowledge, giving them the tools to create their own classes and academies through technology.
We are currently looking for skilled & passionate Senior Frontend or Backend or Full stack Developers to become part of their Tech Team onsite in Singapore, Dubai, or remote within the EU.
As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for contributing to the application architecture and doing intensive, design-orientated development on both Frontend and/or Backend code.
We have team members from across the world and all your work will be done remotely with your work timings adjusted according to your timezone.
If you want to build and scale products for EdTech platform and looking for an opportunity to work with experienced engineers/product managers/designers from the top companies (including Toptal, Grab, Alibaba, Tokopedia, Ernst & Young, Visa), then please apply.
You will help us with these key responsibilities:
- Work closely with your Engineering Manager and relevant stakeholders to ensure timely development of features, and performance improvements.
- Contribute to CI and automation processes to ensure that quality and reliability is maintained for users.
- Suggest ideas to improve the system and achieve better performance.
- Implement the improvements for better user experience.
- Follow DRY principles to write clean and efficient code on Backend.
You are the right fit for the job if you have these requirements:
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in software development in a structured software engineering team.
- High energy, team player, emphatic, having out of the box thinking and strong analytical skills.
- Experience with CI and automation tools, cloud-based deployment solutions.
- Experience working with Redis, Kafka and RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Be part of an awesome content creation community
- Employees share options and compensation based on experience and aptitudes.
- Real responsibility, creative freedom, fast-paced startup vibe
- Fully remote, global team
- Laptop assigned
If you are interested in applying, please email us your resume at [email protected] Also, include your salary request and potential starting date.