At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win.
As part of Product & Engineering, you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you as a C++ Engineer.
For our Query Engine we are looking for a C++ Engineer, who develops and implements new features and algorithms for our core engine and increases the reliability and performance of existing components.
With your extensive expertise in C ++ and Java and your experience in the development of high-performance applications you create new, innovative algorithms and operators for our query engine.
- have a university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
- have even been building high-performance applications before
- are experienced in programming with C++ (17)
- have an analytical mind and a great understanding of complex algorithms data management
- have a curiosity about how things work and you want to improve them
- have excellent English skills, German is a plus
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest in the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside the strength finder test
- offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, )
- are visionary and one of the fastest-growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics to strategy and planning, management, actions and automation
- distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work