UiPath Published: July 13, 2021
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: You will develop new features for one of the key components of our hyperautomation platform (Orchestrator, Studio, Studio X, Automation Cloud, web cloud services part of our Test Suite, UI Automation) while working with a diverse range of technologies.
This is what you'll do at UiPath:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
This is what you'll bring to our team:
- 5+ years of experience coding in one or more high level programming languages (C#, C, C++, Python, Rust etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones
- Strong grasp of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
- Very good grasp of multithreading, synchronization, asynchronous programming
- Knowledge of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search, etc.) and associated time/memory complexity
Nice to have
- Programming experience with .NET framework, C#
- Windows API knowledge, COM, ATL
- Cloud ecosystems experience
- Strong knowledge of browser APIs / performance
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Foundation
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.