Elected as the most promising young startup by StationF and Forbes and as one of the 30 innovators of 2020 by the LVMH group, Navee is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to strengthen its core team before its upcoming fundraising.
Your role will be to bring our engineering team and infrastructure to the next level to make sure that we can provide our innovative computer vision solutions to more and more clients across industries and help them save billions of euros they would have lost to counterfeits and online frauds.
Coming from some of the best engineering and research institutions (Stanford, Centrale, INRIA), our team is young but extremely motivated. We don't care what school you did, we look for motivation and skills because what matters to us is your contribution to Navee's success.
Concerning what we can do for your career, we are looking for someone who will be able to grow with us and take on increasingly demanding roles as the engineering team grows. We see large market potential and need someone to help us scale our engineering while we grow our revenues.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- AWS ElasticBeanstalk