k3b is a young software development service provider based in Berlin. We design and build entire systems from scratch, or contribute modular components to large architectures. We develop embedded or distributed systems and tackle challenges with machine learning. We consult, and research and model the best solutions for our clients from high tech industries. Technologies and programming languages are never an end in itself but always tools to engineer solutions.
- deliver software that works. Always.
- seek challenges, find and define problems and enjoy researching, tinkering and meticulously engineering solutions for the clients’ problems
- perfect code structure and style but know what to focus on if the deadlines require it
- work independently and consider quality code your highest responsibility
- perceive yourself as a generalist:
you learn new tools, programming languages or technologies quickly if the task at hand calls for it.
- are a strong communicator and team player with a hands-on mindset
- You design, develop, test, debug, deploy, maintain and optimize software as part of an agile team.
- You work on all levels of software development, on exciting products, on hardware-/software interfaces, on embedded systems, on decentral systems, on video/audio processing and data analyses.
- You develop prototypes and proof-of-concepts as well as software which is already in production.
- You develop ideas and innovative solutions, write documentations and present those to your team.
- MINT degree or similar job experience
- several years of programming experience in two or more of the following languages:
- ideally, experience in one imperative, one functional and on OOP language
- You are well versed in database systems, work with Git, use Docker and the cloud feels like home to you.
- You bring along stacks and technologies like GraphQL, React, Make and Webpack as well as process tools such as CI, Lint, PR, Feature Branch, Test Coverage – or you are able to pick those up quickly.
- Former experiences with Machine Learning, e.g. with Tensorflow or Scikit-learn, or CAx tools are a plus.
- You speak English.
What we offer
- projects that help you develop your skills and expand your portfolio
- a flexible home office policy, or work fully remote
- a young lovely team that supports each other and grows together
- a pleasant and relaxing workplace in a business-loft in Berlin
- full time or part time depending on your wishes
- the opportunity to visit conferences and get continuous education
- newest equipment: choose your own setup for your workplace and get your favourite gear
We are looking forward to your application, including your salary requirement and the earliest point of time you can join our company via email to: [email protected]
Contact person: Marc Holtbecker