We are looking for a Backend Software-Developer (m/f/x) with a focus on Python and Machine learning. Our company works in agile software projects in the area of digital publishing and is currently conducting a research project in the eld of Reinforcement Learning. SeniorSoftwareDeveloper STRGViennafull time
Your Responsibilities include
- Participate in agile software projects as a senior software developer
- Help our data science team to make prototypic code production-ready
- Help us to develop intelligent concepts and software architecture
- Promote and create innovation in technology
- Cooperate with DevOps to achieve the best results in terms of time and budget
- Education in informatics or mathematics
- Perfects skills and experience in Python software development
- Knowledge and experience with Microservice architecture
- DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) Git or similar
- Our company language is English - so this is mandatory
- Skills and experience in TypeScript development
- Knowledge in Machine learning / Reinforcement Learning
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or AWS [email protected] (+43) 1 526 56 29
What we offer:
- A culture of respect and team spirit. We strive to work and have fun together.
- Flexible working hours and home offce if needed
- Working in a trendy, open loft-style offce in the hip 7th district in Vienna
- Being a part of an established digital media company with the soul of a startup
- As a part of Development communities, we contribute to open source
- A flat hierarchy and open and direct communication
- We offer an annual gross salary of EUR 45,000 according to the collective agreement based on the Austrian law.
- Depending on your individual professional qualifcations and previous experience your salary could be signifcantly higher.