What will be your mission ? ️ ️
As a Senior Security Engineer at JobTeaser, you’ll be part of the Security Team and you will be reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer.
You will serve as the guardian of all JobTeaser SaaS assets & services and own the availability, integrity, confidentiality, and traceability of all information processed by our SaaS systems.
As a result, you’ll maintain & execute the security roadmap for our SaaS platform.
You must advocate for security to all those you’ll be working with on a daily basis, developers, infrastructure engineers, support engineers and product managers, and are expected to help build JobTeaser’s defences.
To ensure that our products and data remain safe, you will be working together with the devops & software engineering teams to integrate security into our engineering practices, and with the internal IT and legal departments to manage all security issues that might arise.
Along with your Squad, you’ll be tasked with advancing the company’s information security vision, and in charge of building & maintaining defence mechanisms to protect JobTeaser and its users from security threats.
Build & maintain platform level components to ensure our micro-services run in a secure environment
Protect the SaaS platform against attacks using automated tools integrated into the platform to ensure defense in depth
Interact with colleagues to inform them about JobTeaser’s security standards and practices
Given our current and future growth ambitions, this is a unique opportunity to work on securing a global scale SaaS application serving both B2C & B2B users.
- 3+ years of experience in information security related roles
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, systems and application security
- Excellent understanding of Cloud security principles and practices
Experience with AWS is a must
- Experience with DevOps tools (Terraform, Ansible, CI / CD pipelines etc.) is a must
Experience in a SaaS vendor company (startup or scale up)
- Proficiency in using development tools (git, scripting languages, Go & Ruby are a plus)
- Superior written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Autonomous & open to new technologies
- Business fluent in English
Our tech stack
- Software mostly written in Ruby and Go, running on Kubernetes clusters
- CI / CD using CircleCI and Github Actions
- SaaS platform hosted on AWS, provisioned using Terraform
8 reasons why (to join us)
- A meaningful mission with a concrete impact on the new generation
- An international team with strong values
- A challenging environment to grow in and real evolution perspectives
- A super flexible remote policy (possibility to work remotely 4 days a week + 1 month a year wherever you want in Europe)
- A beautiful office in Paris (IXe) (only for French contracts, adapt to the location)
- A top Apple equipment (Macbook Air)
- An attractive corporate life : charity actions, sport challenges, parties, business case, seminars, etc.!
- An advantageous remuneration package, between 8 and 13 RRT / year, Alan as mutuelle , a Swile Card, 50% of your public transportation reimbursed, BSPCE, etc.
We could continue, but let’s discuss the topic together during the recruitment process!
We are an inclusive company
At JobTeaser, we are dedicated to creating a work environment where everyone feels great and we are proud to promote diversity within our teams.
All applications we receive are reviewed through a defined process based on skills.
A 30-min screening call with Sandra, Talent Acquisition Specialist to get to know you better
A focus interview : a 100% live case in 2 hours (no extra time at home) to test your hard skills
An interview with your future manager to discuss about your past experiences and motivations
A final round with Maud, HR Manager and Benjamin, CTO to confirm the reciprocal match
Welcome at JobTeaser!!
Don’t worry : the process can be very quick despite the different steps! (2-3 weeks in average)