Findhotel has an exciting job opportunity in our successful and fast growing marketing team. We are looking for a senior search marketer to join us in developing and executing strategies that will substantially grow and diversify our user acquisition. As an experienced search marketer your role will be to lead goal oriented multi-disciplinary projects that build on best practices in online marketing as well as data & automation technology.
What you tell your friends you do
“I advertise more than 1 million hotels globally, in more than 15 languages.”
What you actually will be doing
- Create and manage large scale marketing campaigns with our custom built marketing automation software
- Find innovative ways & channels to attract millions of new users
- Lead multi-disciplinary projects to improve existing marketing channels
- Translate marketing needs into requirements for our development team to optimize our processes and software
Why join now?
- We are looking to grow traffic from 2M monthly visitors to +10M within the year. Doing that in a market as mature and competitive as online accommodation means that we need to be truly innovative. If you have a great idea nobody will stop you from giving it a try!
- We have our own internal tool that allows us to scale our Search Marketing Campaigns to a completely new level.
- We have completely re-built the internals of our product and set the foundations to transform FindHotel from a search product into a recommendation system. This transition will obviously be driven by data and will open up new and exciting marketing channels.
- We are a profitable company that grew from 12 to 30 team members in the past year, with a strong user-acquisition engine and a lot of room to grow. It's an exciting journey in a company that's driven by data.
People We Love
- 3+ years of experience in Search Marketing
- Deep knowledge of search engines & advertising platforms (Adwords, Bing, Yahoo Gemini, Naver, Facebook etc.)
- Experience managing multiple accounts with millions of keywords and big budgets
- Data driven approach to online marketing
- High proficiency in Excel and comfortable using QlikView, Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience leading projects
What we offer
- Exciting experience in a high potential startup located at the heart of Amsterdam.
- The opportunity to have direct impact on acquisition strategy.
- Be part of a growing team of 30+ fun-loving colleagues from all over the world.
- A happy work environment that includes a delicious lunch, fruits & snacks, beer tap, ping pong and many shared experiences in and outside the office.
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses and Stock Appreciation Rights.
- Flexible time off vacation policy - take what you need.