About us NICE Europe Research GmbH NICE Europe Research GmbH (NICE Europe) is a newly established R&D Center in Berlin, Germany, and is a branch of the National Institute of Clean-and-Low-Carbon Energy (NICE) in Beijing, China.
NICE is the corporate research arm of China Energy Investment Corporation (China Energy) which is an integrated energy company and a Global Fortune 500.
We are building teams to develop cutting-edge sustainable and affordable technologies to improve energy efficiency, protect the environment, and mitigate climate change.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, skill, imagination, passion, and teamwork of people like you.
Currently we have multiple openings for senior scientists and engineers with a range of focus areas including hydrogen, energy storage, new materials and processes, and specialists in project management as well as marketing and business development.
Candidates at all levels and focus areas are welcome to apply.
We offer competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits.
- Develop the strategic plan in hydrogen energy and set up technology R&D, product R&D and project development teams.
- Keep pace with the development trend of hydrogen energy fields in green hydrogen synthesis, utilization and pollution control worldwide, collect and analyze industry data, identify and perform the research and evaluation of key technologies and products, and provide decision-making basis for R&D.
- Perform R&D of green hydrogen synthesis technology, system integration technology and key equipment.
- Advanced degree in catalysis, chemical engineering and technology, electrochemistry.
- PhD preferred. 3+ years in a similar role, 3+ years of overseas study or work experience.
- Direct experience with the development and operation of hydrogen synthesis technology.
- An innovative and independent thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and creatively solve complex technical problems as reflected in publications, patents, commercial products and other research outcomes.
- Comfortable with networking, able to relate to people of different backgrounds, good with oral and written communication.
- Energetic and self-motivated.
- Willing to work with a flexible schedule in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Generous vacation time
- Workplace flexibility
- Comprehensive social safety net
- Collaborative work culture
- Employee education opportunities
- Employee social activities
- Emphasis on diversity and inclusion
- Nicole CHEN HR Director NICE Europe Research GmbH
- Phone : + 86 - 17610241203
- Email : [email protected]