At Enpal, we are pursuing the dream of building the largest renewable community in Europe.
How do we make that happen?
Enpal finally simplifies providing solar energy: we rent out solar systems, electricity storage, and wall boxes at an all-inclusive rate, supplemented by a favorable green electricity tariff; all intelligently connected to form an integrated overall solution.
True to the motto "digital, decentralized, and 100% renewable", our heart beats both for the rapid development of a company and for combating the greatest challenge of our generation - climate change.
Our highly ambitious team around serial entrepreneur Mario Kohle is supported by experienced investors like Alexander Samwer (Picus Capital) and Lukasz Gadowski (Team Europe, Delivery Hero).
In addition, we were able to bring Princeville Climate Technology (advised and funded among others by Leonardo DiCaprio) and Peter Rive (SolarCity) on board.
As the first green unicorn in Germany, we see it as our duty to continuously drive forward our mission of green energy for all.
Be part of our success story and change the world by joining us!
We want you to be part of the Enpal Salesforce team.
- You will be exposed to all levels of Salesforce work in a developing and highly functional team (Administrators, Product Managers, Developers, QA) with lots of opportunities to add and receive knowledge.
- You are able to challenge business or product management requirements and come up with options to solve topics in Salesforce in a scalable, future-proof manner.
- You are expected to guide other Salesforce Administrators towards the best solutions in team-based discussions. People management experience or willingness to evolve in that direction is a plus.
- You work with developers on best practices around governance, flows, coding and access management etc.
- You develop processes that are audit-proof, while still maintaining a flexible platform.
Ideally, you are familiar with basic testing concepts (QA) and deployment procedures, too.
Salesforce administration and platform tasks include :
- Manage instance to ensure data integrity, security and basic audits
- Assists in conducting training of business owners for new features and help with roll-out
- Present changes / system enhancements and overall training to various audiences
- Manage, drive and support high quality support via ticket system
- Develop best practices for reporting, access models, GDPR, MFA / SSO strategies and audit controls
- Master of governor limits and overall platform scalability (with Product Management, Developers)
- Help with deployments (in a Github environment) and work towards continuous integration
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards
- Maintain security such as user accounts, mobile user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, list view rights
- Maintain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with various business user groups
- 3+ years of previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator, ideally with some form of people management
- Working knowledge of relational database design concepts and data management
- Well versed in agile methodology / processes
- Experience in Salesforce migration projects is a plus
- Basic understanding of Salesforce coding (APEX, Java etc.)
- Basic understanding of Salesforce integration options
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud that is always kept at the highest level
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data related issues
- People management experience is a plus
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing and future-oriented startup: we are one of the biggest players in the solar business.
- Help to make the world a bit better: we are all about green energy.
- Direct impact on our corporate success and exciting career opportunities: leave your footprint.
- Close cooperation with the management team while shaping Enpal's tech DNA : you will be part of our first Tech Team.
- Work with the best in the industry and grow with us: there's plenty of room for your ideas.
- A great work environment in our Berlin office, or focused work from home - you decide.
At Enpal, we are proud of the diversity of our team. No decisions are made based on skin color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or age, either during recruitment or employment.
Enpal stands for a safe workplace and takes action against discrimination and harassment of any kind.