Critizr is one of the fastest-growing, most exciting tech start-ups operating today. We have offices in London, Paris and Lille, and backing from some of the world's best venture capital firms.
We have customers in more than countries.
Critizr provides a SaaS solution which enables retailers and brands to put the customer at the heart of their business, starting from their local teams.
Today, thousands of retail professionals use Critizr to understand and engage in conversations with their local customers across all channels.
Our primary investors, including North, have an impressive track record of investment including companies like AirBnB, DropBox, Zendesk, LinkedIn, Mirakl, JustEat, Facebook.
We currently employ over people, and our team has been doubling year over year.
- As Senior Sales Executive, you will play a vital role in Critizr's exponential growth plan.
- You will join a team of highly talented sales professionals to achieve ambitious, but realistic, new business targets.
- As we re growing fast, you'll adapt and grow with us, eventually taking on new challenges and responsibilities in your role.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Develop our client portfolio: You will be responsible for creating and developing the strategic client portfolio for Critizr France and other European territories.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through selling Critizr mainly to new customers.
- Form our strategy: You will define the strategy around these accounts to reach and exceed our sales targets.
- Close deals: You will be asked to drive the sales cycle all the way through to closing the contract.
- Generate leads: You will be expected to leverage your network to bring in qualified leads and thereby accelerate the sales pipeline.
- Serve as liaison: You will oversee reliable reporting of sales activity directly to the Sales Team Leader as well as Critizr's management team.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Effectively demonstrates and presents Critizr s solutions to qualified prospects.
- Respond to RFPs / RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within Critizr.
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling, and competitive matters.
Who will you be working closely with?
- Our existing Sales team, consisting of highly trained professionals, is eager to welcome you and support your leadership initiatives.
- You will work closely with our UK sales team as a liaison and strategic confidant
DESIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- You have received sales training or a master's in business or equivalent experience.
- You have a minimum of years experience selling software solutions (SaaS) and the development of very large and strategic accounts.
- You have mastered complex sales methodologies such as SPIN, Strategic Selling, Challenger sales or Target Account Selling.
- Your professional journey and success demonstrates that you are a sales superstar.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate complex contracts in a SAAS environment
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Flexibility and understanding of the culture of a fast-paced, commercially oriented technology company.
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude, accustomed to working in an international environment, action-driven.
- Hands-on project management experience, including the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships
- Collaborative team player combined with ability to work independently.
- Sound and practical business concept.
- Passion for making the difference, interested in our ability to have a social impact in the world of retail.
WHAT CRITIZR OFFERS YOU:
- A front-row seat with a company that is changing the way multiple industries do business, thanks to a best-in-class product and exponential growth
- A great and diverse team of professionals who are talented, fun, supportive, open, communicative and who you can learn from and share with
- Fun and challenging working environment with significant opportunities for career growth and development (Did you know we re ranked in top of EU tech start-ups?)
- An international environment
- Attractive salary package including excellent pension, health insurance and life insurance
- Open and inclusive working environment including flexible hours and parent-friendly options