FindHotel develops the first hotel booking marketplace, currently serving over 3M visitors a month with a true global presence. Our mission is to build the best place for customers to find and book a hotel online.
We are currently in rapid expansion mode, having grown the team from 12 to 45 in a span of 2 years, with plans for further expansion in the coming years.
These growth aspirations means that we are looking to strengthen our recruiting team by adding a second seasoned recruiter as a full-time member.
- Develop long-term recruiting strategies that help us build a systematic recruiting machine that gives the team the flexibility it needs.
- Focus on recruiting key individuals such as technology, product and finance leader we will be recruiting in the next year
- Help us improve our employer branding and recruitment marketing strategy
- Source talent from all channels imaginable: events, our network, recruiting platforms, tech communities, boards
- Engage and build relationships with candidates, while aspiring for an optimal candidate experience, increasing our chances of hiring the very best.
- Work closely with the hiring managers in the teams to define hiring needs, recruitment goals and the recruitment strategy
- Screen applicants and conduct chats to assess candidate' skill, motivation and culture fit to FindHotel
Why join now?
- We are building a world-class team, recruiting the best talents from all over the world regardless of their origin, experience or demographic. This role offers a real chance to contribute to the company and to the Dutch tech ecosystem
- This is a special time to join, where the company's startup mentality is still very evident but there is time to streamline processes and do things right. Next to that, we are not only one of the few Dutch companies to offer share appreciation rights even to our recruiters, we are early stage enough for these to have great room for growth if you stay with us for a long, successful period.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a diverse international team in a start-up environment
- An agile environment where communication and initiative is valued and cherished
- Many chances to develop yourself including access to courses and conferences
- No nonsense! We’re proud of our flat hierarchy and short democratic decision paths
- A fun work environment that includes a delicious lunch, fruits & snacks, beer tap, ping pong and foosball
- Competitive compensation package including bonuses and Stock Appreciation Rights
- Flexibile time off policy
- Great spacious and light-filled office located in the center of Amsterdam
- You think about recruiting strategically, shifting between long-term process focus to short-term key role fulfillment as needs evolve.
- You are a capable sourcer, experienced in recruiting internationally, preferably in a startup environment
- You have a good understanding of modern technology roles in web and data environments
- You are experienced in developing a prominent employer brand and have a good knowledge of recruitment marketing principles
- Excellent communication skills, ability to quickly gain trust from both team leads and candidates.