Flexperto is a software startup in the area of digital communication. Its customers are primarily large international enterprises in the insurance and financial industry. The company is headquartered in Berlin, right at the heart of Germany’s Tech Industry and consists of currently 25 employees.
We believe that digital communication between companies and customers is outdated and complicated.
Everything that your sales employees have previously done offline, is now also possible online with Flexperto: Schedule appointments, clarify questions in the video chat, view documents together, sign contracts or say hi to customers on WhatsApp. And thanks to CRM integration, the entire customer dialogue is centrally documented.
Watch this video for a high-level introduction to our product: https://vimeo.com/279448938
We are further developing our instant messaging experience, which aims to centralize WhatsApp, Telegram & Co. in one single, enterprise-grade omnichannel messenger, as well as start to conquer the world of mobile applications. Therefore, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/d) to strengthen our team and maintain our focus on high quality.
About your new role
- Be an incremental part of a young but experienced and passionate SCRUM team
- Be the guardian of our business logic and support the product and engineering team with ensuring consistency of the product in regards to functionality during design, planning, and specification
- Create, organize and execute test-Cases (Black Box / manual & automated tests)
- Plan and execute test suites (regression tests, sanity tests, release tests)
- Perform functional and acceptance testing
- Support with maintenance and further development of our testing methods and infrastructure
- Analyze and report on Test Results
Skills we require
- 4+ years experience in Quality Assurance
- Ability to write code in at least one major programming language
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with testing of components and areas Service-Oriented Software Architecture
- Experience in Testing SPAs / REST APIs
- Confident Linux/MacOS user
- Be self-driven, enthusiastic about learning new cutting-edge technologies, willing to take ownership and be passionate about what you are doing
- EU Working-Permit
- Fluent in English
Skills that are nice to have
- Experience in testing WebRTC-based applications
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology
- Experience with testing Mobile Applications
What we offer
- A passionate and dedicated team with people from several countries, always willing to broaden their horizon
- We have a dedicated budget for education programs and conferences you can attend
- An attractive remuneration package
- Flexible work hours and a home office policy that focuses on people and not on numbers
- A working environment in which your contribution will make the difference
- A fun place to work with regular team events and activities besides the office
- An amazing office centrally located in Berlin, the vibrant tech capital
- Heavy discounts on Urban Sports
Our tech stack
"Small teams, exciting projects, and flat hierarchies“ are statements from your future colleagues when asked what makes working at Flexperto special. We’re in the process of transforming our monolithic PHP stack into small, cloud-ready microservices for Node.js (with the Moleculer Framework) and React (with redux-saga) and we have a messaging backend (based on XMPP) for our self-built multi-channel messenger (WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook, etc.). Standards for us are Scrum, CI (Jenkins), Unit Tests (partially 100% coverage required), Code Reviews, QA / AC Testing, Containerization in Docker.
You are interested? We are looking forward to your application.