As Senior Python Developer of the awarded and fast growing Austrian startup ONDEWO your primary focus will be the development of overall architecture, implementation of new functionality and algorithms, and improve the technology stack of our highly scalable and performant Conversational AI platform. Our mission is to enable machines to engage with humans in natural conversations (e.g., robots, voice assistants, chatbots, cars and IOT devices).
Are you ready to shape the future of machine-human communication and interaction? Then you are the right person for our amazing team!
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code - we love to “type” everything
- Stabilize, speed up and extend our advanced Python-based technology stack
- Architecting our technology framework and developing a technology roadmap for the future
- Design and implementation of low-latency and performant object-oriented Python code
- Development and maintenance of data structure and formats for scale
- Design and develop core features in back-end processing systems
- Participate in design, code and architecture reviews
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, evaluate new tools and learn new techniques
- Expert in Python (>4 years) - knowledge of object oriented design and programming
- University degree (BS/MS) in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, data science or equivalent industry experience
- Expert in fundamental design principles behind a scalable Python application
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi-process architecture
- Strong automated testing skills and code quality mindset
- Proficient understanding of tools for software development, automated testing and profiling, e.g., PyCharm, Git, pytest, mypy, flake and docker. (Jenkins, Hadoop, Kubernetes, OpenShift is a plus)
- Loves learning and working with cutting-edge technologies
- Strong team player mindset and great to work with
- Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking & structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality & international mindset
- English fluency, both written and verbally (fluency in German or another language is a plus)
According to “Kollektivvertrag” the yearly salary is 47.488 EUR (14x monthly salary of 3.392 EUR). However we pay much more and offer employee stock options dependent on the qualification, education and experience. Salary increases fast when showing exceptional performance.
Check our website www.ondewo.com.
Apply now! Send your CV and reference projects to: [email protected].