Dealini.ch is a creative agency with a heavy tech focus. Founded by full-time startuppers including an ETH Zurich graduate, we’ve entered the industry as outsiders and therefore think a little bit differently. Our focus is on converting offline contacts to online customers through apps, websites and even interactive applications on big touchscreens. We serve some of the biggest names in Swiss retail, such as Valora (k kiosk), Media Markt and Betty Bossi.
We develop campaigns that touch several hundred thousand people daily. From idea through graphic design and software engineering to customer service we handle everything to make our customers successful.
- Craft clean and elegant REST APIs in Python, consumed by our web applications and mobile apps
- Work with and improve upon our development environment and workflow consisting of a Python REST framework, MariaDB, Redis, Varnish, Buildbot...
- Tend to our services and servers running on Amazon Web Services
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience working with Python
- Experience working in all parts of a backend stack
- Enjoyment of elegantly architected and well tested software systems
- Ability to tackle problems outside your comfort zone and get things done
- Experience developing responsive websites and web apps
- Fluency in German or English
- Experience building up a recommender system
- Expertise in modern frontend web technologies (ECMAScript 5+, Angular, Sass, Typescript)
- Experience using Amazon Web Services or Docker
- Experience tending web applications serving a sizable userbase, deploying continuously with zero downtime
- Work together with absolute technology nuts - even during breaks we talk Hacker News and the newest functional reactive language
- Competitive salary and above market rate possibilities for bonuses
- Laid back atmosphere created by a young team
- Free catered lunch once a week, free soft drinks and snacks every day
- Weekly team events
- 10 out of 12 points on “The Joel Test” (http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/fog0000000043.html)