Senior Software Developer (Python, Django, AWS, Software Engineering)
N1 - London
Senior Software Developer (Python, Django, AWS, Software Engineer)
My client is a hugely successful digital B2C car sales platform who are on the lookout for a passionate and experience Back End Software Developer Senior Software Developer (Python, Django, AWS, Software Engineer) to come on board and play a key part in designing and building scalable and secure back end services.
The organisation who was founded in 2019 is backed by an award winning digital incubator and two of the worlds most renowned Automobile manufacturers. This is huge financial backing paired with a desire to innovate and change the sector for good!
You'll be joining more than just another start up - The team members are at the heart of everything they do; they don't leave things unsaid, encourage honest feedback in a fast paced, but not fraught environment.
These guys have continued to grow and hire throughout the current pandemic right across the business, a testament to their product and their ability to innovate where their competitors have not.
What you'll need:
- Experience building scalable backend services in Python (Django preferable)
- Confidence in deploying production applications using AWS (or Azure, GCP or similar)
- An enthusiasm for CI/CD
- A solid understanding of databases - data structures, algorithms, OO design and system architecture
- A collaborative team player, you'll be working in a squad so collaboration is key!
What you will be doing:
- You'll build highly scalable and maintainable backend services in Python, working with Django, Elasticsearch and more
- You'll solve problems related to data engineering and data pipelines
- You'll work closely with peers in product, design and sales
- You'll share technical solutions and product ideas through design reviews, pair programming and code reviews You'll be proactively solving problems
Location: London - N1
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000
Package: 10%Bonus, Pension, Medical