Here at Fourier we are currently working with, a Fintech Start-up developing data-driven automated working capital finance programmes and analytics. They are looking for Senior Python Developer with broad experience of technology and business critical systems in fast-paced environments.
- AWS, Linux/Unix
- Relational databases, SQL
- Full stack
- Familiarity with R or similar
- Desire to lead and inspire others by demonstrating high standards
- Enthusiasm for start-up environment
- A pragmatic and practical approach to solving business problems with technology, and an interest in doing so
- Ability to write high quality, effective, maintainable code in complex and evolving systems
- Building robust and reliable automated systems; interest in automation and efficiency in both technology and finance
- Data pipelines (ingestion, transformation, processing, and analytics)
- Close work with data science/quant teams
As a senior engineer you will be expected to lead by example and share experience with junior team members. You will work closely with our data scientists, apply data engineering concepts, and implement models. In addition to writing code you will draw on experience to participate in system architecture and design, build infrastructure and define production processes.