Senior Project Manager / Solution Delivery Manager
Series A Medical Device Startup
Munich, Germany (Hybrid)
85,000 - 100,000 + Bonuses
On behalf of one of our favorite companies to work with, a fast-growing Series A funded Medical Device start-up based in Munich, we started the search for a Solution Delivery Manager who can help the company to deliver projects, hit targets and grow the company into a thriving and international player when it comes to cancer research.
We are looking for a Solution Delivery Manager with an IT background, mainly focusing on Partner-Supplier-Stakeholder Management and Software / Hardware Development & Delivery.
- Manage project risks and resources (both product and departmental budgets) for successful delivery
- Manage a portfolio of projects, consultancy, work packages and supporting tasks
- Manage outsourcing companies (with monthly costs over 100k+ )
- Drive the delivery of high volumes of medium- to highly complex undefined solutions
- Manage stakeholders / partners / suppliers
- Plan up to 12 months ahead in relation to resourcing, budgets and content of complex projects
- You have experience in managing Product and ICT / IT Managers, Designers and Engineers
- Experience managing external partners and medium- to large (ICT / IT) projects
- Experience in leading agile software development and delivery
- Experience with SAFe / LeSS / Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experience in AWS / Google Cloud / Azure and experience developing multiple applications using these platforms
- HealthTech and / or start-up / scale-up experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Competitive base salary, bonuses and equity options
- Attractive pension scheme
- Flexible work structure
- Young and international team in a fast-growing company
- Build strong network within the digital health space
- Ongoing training and progression opportunities
- Flat hierarchy and team structure
The role is hybrid (Munich, Germany)
Are you interested in applying? Please click on the Easy Apply button at the top of the page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
If you do have any extra requirements in order to support your application, then please just add a note along with your CV to let us know.
Storm3 is a HealthTech recruitment firm with clients across London, Europe, and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website www.
storm3.com and follow the Storm3 Linked In page for the latest jobs and intel.