Hi. We are Gorillas. We do on-demand grocery delivery in minutes. Since our initial launch in May 2020 we have built over 200 warehouses and expanded to more than 60 cities across 9 countries. Today our diverse crew of 12,000 employees are spreading true change in the communities we serve. True to our need for speed, in March 2021 we became Europe’s fastest-ever unicorn company. And with $1.3B total funding raised to date, we’re just getting started.
About The Opportunity
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Operations Manager (f/m/d), ****to join the Product & Engineering team. As a Senior Product Operations Manager, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to accelerate feedback loops, gather insights for prioritisation, improve feature adoption through product enablement, and facilitate market launches all while optimizing processes.
This role will be based in Berlin, DE or Amsterdam, NL and will report into the Product Operations Group Lead.
- 6+ years work experience in operations, product management, project management, or a similar role.
- Solid track record of driving complex, multi-country projects with many stakeholders to success.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and navigate highly ambiguous situations pragmatically and independently.
- Keen problem-solver, critical thinker, with an analytical mindset.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
- You thrive in a cross-functional environment and can quickly build relationships and earn the trust of business partners.
- Passion for technology and eCommerce.
- Fluent in English.
- Support internal tools as the point of contact for issues, enhancements and feature requests in order to feed well-defined problems and key insights into the product development life cycle.
- Translate features to value so customers can understand how your products and solutions help them solve their problems.
- Develop product and feature rollout plans, and own the implementation from end to end including user training, documentation, and communication.
- Engage, inform, and gain the support of various stakeholders by ensuring constant proactive communication and operational support during releases and process modifications.
- Be a bridge between business partners and product & engineering and ensure they are aligned on key objectives for the product.
- Deep dive into market-specific operational processes. Surface and analyze difference that may impact product development.
- Track core business metrics related to the product.
- Provide mentorship and direction to more junior members of the team.
What’s In It For You
- Accelerate your career by joining one of Europe’s fastest-growing brands, ranked #1 Top Startup Employer in 2021 by LinkedIn Germany
- Work in a creative, international environment with high energy and unrivaled team spirit
- A 25% employee discount on all your Gorillas orders
- Full-time contract and benefits package
- Free snacks and drinks in the office, plus the opportunity to sample new products before anyone else
Gorillas is an equal opportunity employer, which means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.