We’re looking for an outstanding and ambitious Head of Product Marketing to join our commercial hub team in London.
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, you will lead the design and execution of our product marketing strategy and initiatives globally working closely with our marketing, product, sales, partner and customer success departments.
You’ll be responsible for our product messaging; roadmap and launch plan development; content creation and sales enablement. You’ll also be expected to speak about the product and our strategy externally - be our product ambassador.
To start you’ll be a team of one working with the rest of our rapidly growing marketing team but we expect you to develop a plan to build out our team and our product marketing skills as required.
You’ll have plenty of responsibility and scope to grow, the back-up you need to develop your skills, and the budget to do a great job.
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, confident making decisions and happy working on your own initiative. Oh and you’ll love digging into the technology and helping us find a way to turn the tech into compelling messaging that excites customers and prospects.
This is the ideal role for someone who has cut their teeth in product marketing for a b2b technology company (ideally SaaS, better still fintech SaaS) and is now ready to show what they can do in a leadership role.
We are a small, close-knit team with a big job to do so you'll be expected to roll-up your sleeves and get stuck in. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and love being hands-on - this is the role for you.
- Develop our product marketing strategy and own its delivery. This is an exciting greenfield opportunity so there is no ‘manual’ to follow. You will be expected to grab the opportunity and make it your own.
- Create our product messaging and develop it over time.
- Track competitors, and industry issues, and respond appropriately.
- Develop a deep understanding of how customers use our platform, the benefits they experience and the future opportunities they want to unlock. Then bring that to our messaging.
- Work with the product team to develop the release and launch plan for new features and services to customers, partners and prospects.
- Working with the wider marketing team, develop content to support all stages of the sales cycle e.g. sales decks; battlecards; use cases; spec sheets; FAQs; demos; videos etc..
- Inform our thought leadership agenda with product and competitor perspective.
- Present and demo the platform at trade and owned events, webinars etc.
- Support sales training and pre-sales (as required) on the product.
- 5+ years of successful, hands-on product marketing experience, preferably in a leadership position.
- Experience in SaaS, fintech software or wider technology sector.
- A love of execution and delivering results.
- Strong communication skills both written, spoken and visual.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience managing a budget and roadmap.
- Ability to prioritise your workload and self-manage.
- Happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things.
- Confidence operating in a matrix management environment.
- Experience managing a team (directly and indirectly).
- Experience with a fast-growth international brand.
- Comfortable using marketing automation software and CMS (ideally Hubspot), Salesforce and Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
- The opportunity to work with a passionate and growing team
- A start-up office space close to Old Street Station, Shoreditch High Street and Liverpool Street
- Good coffee and Belgian beer (we also have fresh fruit and snacks...)
- Friday drinks, monthly social events and ad hoc trips to our local pub
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out it’s UK and global presence