Remazing Published: April 20, 2021
- MAIN TASK: You are responsible for driving and refining our product visions. You will analyze the needs of our customers and employees, translate them into functions and ensure their implementation in cooperation with our development team.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: You will take over the project coordination for our in-house software “Remdash” and manage complete products but also single features from conception to release and beyond.
- USER RESEARCH: You will implement appropriate methods to collect and analyze user feedback and needs. You will work closely with our CTO and our development team and will be the interface to our other teams.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT:
- You will take care of the project backlog and take over the planning and execution of sprints and releases. You will also work on the analysis, conception and prioritization of user stories.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: You will create presentations and other information material about our software for sales and inbound marketing. You will also present our product solutions or individual features to clients and employees.
- STUDIES: You have a good or very good university degree in Tech, IT or Marketing or a comparable background.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: You have 2 to 3 years of professional experience and proven success in the development of digital products, ideally in an agency or start-up environment.
- STRUCTURE & CREATIVITY: You are organized, communicative and creative. You are full of ideas with which you contribute to the continuous development of Remazing and our software.
- HANDS-ON MENTALITY & MOTIVATION: You are always motivated to expand your knowledge, work solution-oriented, and perceive challenges as opportunities.
- LANGUAGE: You are fluent in English. German skills are nice-to-have but not a must-have. Other languages are an advantage.