MEDWING is an innovative start-up that revolutionizes the job market in the healthcare sector. Technology is our way of contributing to better healthcare for everyone. Become part of our highly skilled team and help us to change the health system in the long term sustainably. We make sure that hospitals get the staff they need and that candidates find the jobs they deserve!
Product plays an essential role in our mission of becoming the global leader in healthcare staffing. We develop innovative digital solutions for healthcare professionals and employers, revolutionizing how staffing is done in this industry.
We’re now looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to help us develop and deliver impactful products for nurses and other healthcare professionals using our platform.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility for our products for nurses and other healthcare professionals: Our website, its registration flow and our self-service offering
- Working closely with Engineering, Design, Data and Operations teams to conceive and implement further enhancements of our product with a particular focus on SEO and self-service
- Leading a cross-functional team in an agile environment
- Managing the entire development process of the product starting from user research until delivery and A/B testing
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships and do your utmost to understand users’ needs and deliver the best possible user experience
- Digging deep into complex relationships and break them down into tangible parts to develop pragmatic solutions
- Setting priorities, managing roadmaps and coordinating resources
- Fluency in English is required, German skills are a big plus
- 2+ years of experience in a clear Product Manager/Owner role using agile methodologies
- Analytical thinking, structured working methods and the ability to break down complex problems into actionable tasks
- Strong project management skills, good understanding of business processes and key figures
- You will have a chance to play a decisive role in shaping a rapidly growing company and learn from your tasks
- An open and colorful corporate culture with many international colleagues
- Online language courses (German & English)
- Bright and dog-friendly office with large roof terrace and optimal transport connections in Berlin-Mitte
- Legendary team and company events, discounts at external partners, delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, and fresh organic fruit for free
- Intensive onboarding process by learning MEDWING from A-Z
- Come as you feel comfortable - we don't have a dress code
More insights about MEDWING can be found here: https://team.medwing.com/