You want to make startup history in Europe while working together with an amazing team? Make the lives of millions of people easier? Work on amazing and challenging products? Then we have a one-of-a-kind offer for you! By the way: Over 1.5 million thrilled customers, a Top 25 ranked iOS app and a unique product are waiting for you!
Anyone thinking of contracts should think of Volders: We organize contracts of our customers perfectly. From termination to contract change. And we make sure contracts just fit and are never overpriced. Our customers can lay back – because they always have a good feeling about their contracts.
Your role at Volders
- Drive product development from identification of user and business needs, to product requirements, to launch and maintenance
- Develop and maintain a growth product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with engineering, design, sales and operation teams
- Analyze and track funnel performance with a strong user focus to solve user barriers
- Partner with engineers and designers to prioritize experiments, set metric targets, measure results and manage expectations
What you will bring to the table
- +4 years of experience as a product manager or product owner with experience in conversion optimization & experiment design
- Experience in product growth, including defining customer scenarios, A/B testing, and analysis of funnel performance
- Great project management skills, including strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple teams with remote structure
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a fast-paced and decentralized environment
- You'll help to give a whole new service an authentic design and make over 1.5 million customers happy, you’ll be part of a team that's dedicated and fun to be with
- A cooperative, transparent and ego-free environment that thrives on intrinsic motivation
- Education and development potentialities with an individual perspective, including conference and learning budget
- Our office is in a central location that you can reach comfortably with a sponsored BVG ticket, but we’ll continue to focus on work from home options during and after Covid-19
- At regular events, we strengthen our team spirit and, above all, have fun!