We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
Glovo is building the future of cities by enabling anyone to get any product from any store in their city delivered in minutes. Our goal is to provide on-demand delivery infrastructure for every city in the world. As a Senior Product Manager of Invoicing you will be responsible for building the in-house invoicing platform that covers all our global invoicing needs.
You will be making sure that all our partners and couriers are invoiced and therefore paid correctly, while ensuring that our global and local finance, tax, compliance and accounting needs are captured into lean product solutions. You’ll collaborate with engineering, data, design and stakeholders throughout the organisation to deliver products that scale over millions of orders across Europe, Africa and Asia.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Set your team’s Objectives and Key Results aligned with cluster and company OKRs
- Own the product roadmap, monitor and measure the success of the features your team builds
- Work with a cross-functional team to define the optimal strategy, develop and maintain a prioritised product backlog and execute on delivering
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship quality products fast and often
- 5+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer or enterprise full-stack products
- Computer science university degree or strong working experience
- Technical background—you have a good understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Aptitude for great UX, experience in wireframing and working with product designers
- Relevant work experience in building invoicing solutions on a global scale
- Superb communication—you have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Excellent spoken and written English
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook! Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes.
Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.