Join our team full of energy! Sunfire is a global leader for industrial electrolyzers.
Our plants, which produce green hydrogen and syngas, enable the sustainable transformation of energy-intensive sectors such as the chemical, fuel and steel industries.
Sunfire has received multiple awards as one of the world's most innovative cleantech companies.
What drives us every day?
Replacing fossil fuels with renewables in all areas of life - creating a sustainable future for generations to come.
Senior Product Manager Digital Services (f / m / d) FULL-TIME Gasanstaltstraße 2, 01237 Dresden, Germany With professional experience 01.12.22
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- Digitalization Product Strategy
- You own Sunfire's digital product strategy, helping to shape the broader product portfolio, company's digital transformation, and corporate strategy towards data-driven business models to ensure Sunfire achieves market leadership
- Digital Innovations
- You scope and build Sunfire's new digital products & services from scratch.
- You work with Technical Sales, IT, Engineering, and After Sales to ensure a comprehensive suite of digital products to match diverse customer requirements and business cases (e.g., Digital Thread / Digital Twin, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Predictive Maintenance, Fleet Operation Performance Optimization, Product-as-a-Service)
- Expert Resource for Technical Sales
- You help to sell our digital products by answering advanced questions and being the go-to expert on our offering during customer meetings
- Customer feedback
- You creatively employ best-in-class product management practices to understand our customers on a deep level, drive high customer satisfaction, and secure product competitiveness and innovation
- Product specification
- You coordinate marketing and technical specification documents for our customers together with our Communications and After Sales Team
- Diversified and challenging work on an innovative technology with enormous growth potential that will shape the world we will live
- Access to well-established network in industry and start-ups
- Flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation, Job bike leasing, Job ticket for public transport
- A kind and always supportive team
- A corporate culture of trust that provides scope for creative thinking, innovative action, and various options for professional and personal growth
- Lounge area for creative work and relaxing
- For sports cracks : kicker, running, yoga and a variety of team events
- You have a master's degree in (Industrial) Engineering, (Business) Informatics, or other applicable field of study
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a relevant industry (e.g., tech industry, wind industry, process plant engineering)
- experience as Product Manager (Digitalisation) or Product Owner (Digitalisation) in a cross-functional environment is a plus
- You couple strong technical skills with a customer-focused mindset
- You have a passion for working on complex technical cross-functional tasks, analyzing multiple facets critically and in detail
- you are a self-starter with a get-things-done attitude and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment
- you have excellent collaboration and communication skills
- You speak fluent English and German
With this position you have, in addition to our office in Dresden, the possibility to work at our location in Berlin.
If you have any questions, please contact us. APPLY ONLINE : Website