Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
Great conversations come with great responsibilities. Delivering the best-in-class cloud-based voice solution is not enough, we want to help organisations to improve their productivity by delivering them powerful and right on time data and insights.
Aircall is now at a turning point where making the data available is great, but turning it into actionable insights is better for our customers.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Product team on Customer Operations and help us to build a powerful customer data platform in order to expand our market.
Your mission @Aircall:
As the Senior Product Manager for Customer Analytics, you are responsible to create the best customer-facing analytics products to deliver data and insights to support our customers in optimizing their productivity both on historical data to help them improve in the long run (workforce management, forecasting, ...) and also on live data to help them take actions in their daily activities (customer services, coaching, ...).
To do so, you will be responsible for defining the vision and strategy of the customer analytics product for Aircall in order to maximize value for our customers and support revenue growth. You will discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data.
You will also be responsible for the delivery of your product by leading a development team with the help of great data engineers, backend and front end developers.
Here are a few examples of topics that will be handled by your team: Historical data, Live Feed, Call timeline, Supervisor Control Center, Reporting, Scheduler, Data exports, Notification system, Insights system...
To do so, you’ll be working with various internal stakeholders for each phase of your product lifecycle:
- Discovery: Sales, Account Executive, Customer Success, Onboarding, Support
- Framing: Design, Architecture, Data
- Development: Engineering team, SRE, QA
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
A little more about you:
- +5 years of business experience using analytics to drive business results - ideally with a significant experience in customer analytics area
- Advanced skills and passionate in Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tools (Looker a plus)SQL - python is a plus
- Perfect experience in managing development team as a Product Owner role
- You have been working for a B2B SaaS company for at least 5 years
- Ideally, you worked in the CCaaS, UCaaS or Telco industry
- You can navigate in the development of both APIs & User interfaces
- You have a statistics or data background
- You are data-driven; you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- You know why pie charts are not a good data viz
- Clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English
- You have a big smile whatever the situation. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last 🙂
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.