We’re Coty, one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, and skin and body care. Coty is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. Coty’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment.
MISSION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for our new senior product manager, a makeup expert passionate about products innovations and product development in the luxury field.
We are looking to develop the brand with a strong and ambitious plan for Gucci Makeup.
Acting like a start up in a big group to deploy the new strategy focus on Makeup, we search for a proactive senior product manager to be part of the new Makeup team and strongly contribute to the acceleration of the Makeup at Gucci beauty.
Beauty junky, innovative, initiatives driven, the future member is also rigorous, business driven and good team player to reinvent make up products strategy and portfolio in a competitive make up environment.
He/ she will be in charge of the growth of his/her lines with development supports teams and the 360% campaign management.
Partnering with the Fashion house, we are looking for a client oriented mind that love attention to details.
- Analyze the trends of the market, identify the development opportunities.
- Recommend new concepts positioning of the products and develop the product mix for new projects: formula, packaging, price positioning.
- Define the concept of the launch campaign and develop useful support elements to achieve a successful new product launch, in connexion with the merchandising, digital , PR and Trade Marketing team, according to the timing and the quality.
- Be the key point of contact for all support team and coordinate developments to ensure consistent 360.
- Be in charge of the creation of the Communication brief and the preparation of the shootings in collaboration with the Fashion House
- Ensure coordination with the packaging, artwork agencies, R&D , IL for the development of the product mix, the packaging and the visuals.
- Work closely with R&D team and finance to define the price of the product and cost of production (ICP) together with the P&L.
- Follow up key figures :
*Market shares, turnover
*Responsible for the budget of his/her axis..
*Monitor the cost tracking, the margin objective and the profitability of the lines under responsibility.
- Be owner of the budget of his/her category
- Ensure all element developed are in line with Fashion House strategy and coordinate approvals with licensor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE : (Academic, Professional, Relevant Job Knowledge)
- 4-year Undergraduate Degree in Marketing or Related Field, MBA preferred
- Between 4 and 6+ years of Marketing and/or related experience
- Strongly prefer Global Marketing experience in Make Up
SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strategic- Planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis
- Business- Work-flow structuring, monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Creativity and Innovation- Creativity, Business savvy, originality, intuition, digital oriented
- Leadership and Personal- communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration