Global Savings Group is a tech-driven rewards company empowering millions of people to make better purchase decisions when they shop online. The company values a culture of belonging, where you can join a talented team of 500 people from more than 50 countries in 10 office locations. With us, you will reach millions of customers worldwide, connecting them directly to the brands they love. You will become a part of the agile, fast-growing team of experts, including tech enthusiasts, online marketers, key account managers, and editors. You will have the opportunity to work on projects with an international footprint where we value your input and allow you to become a driver of change.
As a part of our family in Spain you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the companies international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
- Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are looking for...
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) for our office in Spain who is passionate about building products that customers love. You may work from HomeOffice - but we would like you to be in the office for special meetings or workshops. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow our market share, improve the customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Shape our product strategy and translate into OKRs.
- Work closely with experienced and innovative engineering teams with the best time-to-market and optimal resources
- Work closely with our product marketing, SEO and account management as well as the C-level in order to drive product
- Define and measure the KPIs of your product
- Act as our product evangelist to build awareness and understanding within the company.
- Relevant work experience in product management and a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Experience in B2B products, preferably in an international start-up environment.
- Experience in strategic planning and developing vision.
- Strong knowledge on how to lead while not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Experience in working on an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (other languages would be a plus)