We’re a Hamburg, Germany-based start-up with the mission to democratize cancer diagnostics. We apply artificial intelligence to improve pathologists‘ ability to identify cancer quickly and accurately. We have been voted as one of the top 10 German startups of 2020 by the German Entrepreneurship Price Committee.
We solve one of the most pressing challenges in modern healthcare: Demands for medical image analysis are increasing rapidly, but the number of cancer experts remains stagnant. We build support tools for visual diagnosis using state-of-the-art deep learning. Mindpeak‘s tools help cancer experts deliver reliable and reproducible diagnoses and focus on areas where human expertise is indispensable.
Optimizing cancer diagnostics with machine learning is challenging and requires the brightest minds. At MindPeak, you will work closely with a team of industry experts in deep learning, pathology and entrepreneurship.
We need you to make a difference in the world and shape the future of cancer diagnostics!
As a Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for the effective product planning and product marketing of our AI-powered products. This includes managing the product throughout the product life cycle. A successful candidate will gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and define the product vision. As an engaged “voice of the customer” you play a crucial part in our interdisciplinary team of technology- and clinical experts in building a new generation of AI applications for pathology.
- Develop concepts and requirements for our AI products together with our interdisciplinary team and our customers
- Be responsible for product planning, including developing the product strategy and roadmap
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the products
- Create product pricing, positioning and marketing strategies
- Collect and analyze customer needs to develop a list of features and functions for new products. This includes required functional, technical and user documentation (e.g. business requirements, end-user training material)
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer needs and generate new ideas to drive successful product launches in collaboration with the engineering team
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and the digital pathology industry
- Influence and lead product usability
- Perform product demos to our customers and partners
- Brief and train our sales team
- 5+ years’ experience in a healthcare product management role
- Understanding of computer vision, machine learning and software as a medical device
- Understanding of the pathology market is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to deep-dive into innovative AI technologies and identify key insights
- Proven experience with Quality Management Systems
- Outstanding communication and teaching skills as well as proactive, structured and result-oriented work style
- Ability to adopt startup environment and drive outcomes independently
- Willingness to travel.
- Enjoying teamwork and communication
- Your path to becoming a leader in the field and help to build up a company from the start
- The opportunity to make a difference in the world with your work and bring cancer diagnostics to a whole new level
- An open and creative work environment
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with exceptional colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Central office location with fascinating workspace view over the Hamburg harbor
Want to be on board?
Workplace is Hamburg, Germany. More about us at www.mindpeak.ai.