3founders : eFounders new Web3 startup studio
Same recipe, new studio!
Startup studio eFounders was the first to pioneer the model in 2011 and has since launched over (7 of them have made exits) with $700M in funding and now reaching a valuation of over $3 billion - including unicorns Aircall & Spendesk , and web3 company Multis (backed by Sequoia).
With our Lead Product Manager, , we are currently building a brand new studio : . We simply reproducing the same recipe as our productivity startups, but for web3 products .
We are building the fundamental bricks, tools and applications so that companies and teams can fully take advantage of web3 opportunities.
About the opportunity
- We are looking for an exceptional profile to join our newly formed web3 studio : someone who has a strong interest in working in the web3 design world (NFTs, Crypto).
- A Designer who will produce memorable brands but also user interfaces that are both stunning and functional.
Designer at eFounders : what does that mean?
- You work closely with our product lead and marketing lead on all new web3 projects
- Listen to our existing startups problems and help them find solutions
- Use your creativity to craft iconic web3 brands
- Design pixel perfect products to delight users (ux / ui)
- Get the work done!
Is that you ?
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in designing SaaS products & creating and maintaining design systems.
- STRONG plus : if you have already worked on Web3 products.
- You are competent in responsive design and have strong skills in UI / UX.
- You are creative and curious and strive to maintain high quality products.
- You love to keep up to date with the latest web / mobile design trends.
What we offer
- Great working environment surrounded by very cool and talented people in the headquarters of Paris (75009) - this is not a full remote position but we are remote flexible!
- Swile card for your lunches
- Challenging work experience building and owning an ambitious product
- Quality-driven environment
- A strong product and technical culture
eFounders is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of gender, origins, identity, background and orientations.
We are aware there's a long way to go with regards to diversity in our industry, which is why we encourage all applicants- and especially those listed above- to apply to our open positions.