The Senior PMO Officer is a key function within Miele X’ operations team. Reporting to the Head of Operations & Staff, the candidate supports the operations team of Miele’s global digital hub in the fast-paced built-up of the organization and collaborates with business team Directors to define, prioritize and develop projects, as well as to formulate project management methodologies, standards and tools. The role owns and oversees key company projects and enables prioritization and timely implementation thereof. The Senior PMO Officer allows the executives to scale and gives them back their most important resource: time! Strong self-starter and relationship skills are preferred assets.
- Oversees the development of Miele X key projects and ensures that project team members carry out their tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Supporting and enabling fast and effective project management planning of senior management (i.e. Managing director, Directors and Heads) by setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks and assigning business owners to various deliverables.
- Continuously evaluates projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhere to budgets and meet deadlines. Draft new and improve existing project management office policies and processes.
- Analyse financial data, including project budgets, risks and resource allocation. Provide financial reports and budget outline to Executives.
- Ensure project management expectations are clearly communicated across teams, and on all levels – drives progress through great interpersonal and engaging skills.
- Master’s Degree with min. 5+ years of work experience as consultant in the top global consultancy firms and/or significant experience as a PMO Officer in a larger company or start-up – Advanced Project Management Skills are a must, PMP-certification advantageous.
- Profound experience working with top management, strong leadership, project management and portrays organizational- and outstanding relationship skills with intercultural and political intelligence.
- Strong drive to make things happen, works with little or no supervision. Analytically minded and strong in documenting and managing processes from idea to execution.
- Attention to detail and technicalities, enjoys multitasking and to drive fast results with experience in guiding and influencing people without being their manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English. Other languages highly appreciated – broad experience in international positions may be advantageous.
Since being founded in 1899 Miele has followed its ‘Immer Besser’ (forever better) brand promise.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, we create delightful experiences – not only with regard to the quality of our products, but also in terms of craftsmanship and design, performance, technology and sustainability. Miele is represented in almost 100 countries. Throughout the world, the family-run enterprise, now in its fourth generation, employs a workforce of around 20000 people.
AGILE, INNOVATIVE, AMBITIOUS, OPEN & TECH-SAVY
is a newly launched global Digital Hub and innovative platform where cross-functional teams in the area of Marketing, Sales, Analytics and Technology work together to deliver a delightful customer experience in the digital world.
Located in Amsterdam’s vibrant ‘Zuidas’ business district, we provide you a unique start up environment with an enterprise foundation. If you want to work for a leading, global premium “love” brand and are inspired by shaping and take our global digital ambitions to the next level