70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of our mission to our growing customer base worldwide. Becoming an integral and core part of our product team from Day One, you will work closely with our existing merchants and help them integrating payever into their shop-systems.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Develop plugins with high quality and bug-free delivery flow to business users
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Minimum 6 years of experience software development with PHP;
- Experience with several e-commerce systems - especially: Magento, Shopware, WooCommerce, PrestaShop
- Proven experience of plugin creation
- Experience with REST API
- Familiarity with git version control system
- Symfony knowledge will be an advantage
- Linux system familiarity
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins etc.)
- ANY auto-testing tools experience (PhpUnit or event Postman) will be a great plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in English
- Desire to be a part of an international team
- On-time delivery and commitment to long term cooperation
- Degree in computer science, engineering
- Familiarity with Agile methodology (Scrum)
Who you are:
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter
- You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.