Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Senior People Operations Specialist to join our awesome team and help us develop People processes and internal tools at scale.
- Analyze, implement and optimize People processes and ways of working across the organization
- Be a strong source of knowledge on how to create exceptional company culture at scale
- Mentor other teammates on how to best benefit from our processes, internal tools and ways of working
- Act as a champion for top-notch employee experience
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience in People Operations or Product Management at a fast moving technology scaleup
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- An outstanding ability to communicate and convey ideas clearly, both verbally and in written formats
- Experience working on projects that impact organizational design and global changes
- A passion for organizational culture, design, the future of work and human-centric People approaches
- An ability to focus on details and work independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience of working with distributed teams
- A critical thinker at heart – you are able to challenge the status quo, and give clear arguments on your reasoning
- Comfortable with changing demands and priorities
- Someone who has fun working and is fun to work with!
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & Development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top-notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/b796b58f3us