Good to know...
We are looking for an experienced People & Culture Manager to manage all aspects of people related functions covering Talent Acquisition, Human Resources Processes, Culture, Learning & Development and so on.
If this sounds interesting to you - apply now! We look forward to get to know you!
- HR Operations & Strategic programs (70%)
- You are responsible for HR operations (across all locations) : From payroll, document requests, employee contracts & terminations
- Improve & execute our employee onboarding & off-boarding procedures to make joining Pets Deli a memorable experience that builds us a strong network
- You support executives and employees in various HR-related legal matters (with the support of an external HR lawyer)
- You will be responsible for the effective execution of strategic initiatives (e.g., career development & feedback process)
- You will be a close sparring partner with the leadership team on all personnel issues and challenges
Ensure our #petsdelifamily values are reflected in everything we do here, translating them into everyday practices with a clear vision of how to improve and build culture
Be a trusted partner for employees and the leadership team who gives sound advice
Talent sourcing & Employer Branding (10%)
Proactively source top talent as needed and develop talent pools for future opportunities which includes sourcing, phone screening and shortlisting candidates
Ensure that external employer branding is in line with the internal culture and recruiting KPIs are being met all whilst providing an exceptional candidate experience
- You have substantial experience in a People / Culture role preferably within a startup.
- You are experienced in Personio & Google sheets
- You are fluent in German & English (both necessary)
- You have a sufficient understanding of German labour law (other countries are a plus)
- You are energetic and an outstanding communicator showing maturity and presence
- You understand the key drivers of performance, culture and engagement, and the interplay of these drivers
- You possess outstanding analytical and organization skills. You look at data and can use it to roll out initiatives to improve necessary processes
- Your mentality is hands-on and entrepreneurial; you know how to roll up your sleeves to deliver alongside your team
- You will work in an innovative company with high ambitions and a real mission to create a better world for all pet lovers out there!
- You will benefit from the coaching and guidance of the management team as well as professional and highly motivated colleagues.
Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths allow for a lot of freedom at work and an exciting, fast-paced work environment with a steep learning curve.
Flexible working in the office and remotely - we work with the HQ Flex Model.
Free dog walking services for your pet
Great team events
A great office in Berlin with free drinks and fruit as well as employee discount for your four-legged friend!
Pets Deli is the leading Premium Pet Food D2C brand in Germany with more than 130 employees from 20 different nationalities.
Our mission is to create a better world for Pet Lovers. We operate in a highly growing and attractive market. Our aim is to develop high quality pet food with positive contribution to pet health and a great value-for-money ratio.
We distribute our products mainly via owned channels (on & offline). Therefore, we leverage customer insights and data to create an outstanding omnichannel experience with dedicated services for our customer.
Nothing less than to become the digital leader in our sector is our ambition. Working with the best talent and developing our employees as well as creating a safe environment within the Pets Deli family and growth culture are crucial criteria on our journey to become the biggest and most customer centric Pet Food Brand.