Send us your resume if you like:
• To be up to date with the latest goodies in ECMAScript standard and to be eager to use them ASAP
• To be comfortable using different programming paradigms – OOP or Functional depending the application needs
• To work across the whole stack
• To create and consume APIs
• To integrate applications with all kind of social APIs and databases
• To help companies survive in the API economy while creating tools for visual orchestration of business processes
• To propose and implement new architectural approaches based on micro-services
• To work in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
• To strive for maintainable and secure code
• To write open source software on GitHub as part of your daily work
• To work on a MacBook Pro
To be successful in this role:
• You must be comfortable in writing web applications with the latest approaches – development workflow with npm, babel transpilation, builds with webpack, component-based apps with React, component level CSS, to name a few
• You must be familiar with TCP/IP networking, HTTP/SMTP/FTP/SSH, and systems like Docker
• You must be familiar with both NoSQL and relational databases, REST principles, and standards like Swagger, SOAP, SAML, OData, OAuth
• You must have excellent written and spoken English
• You must be an excellent team player, must be assertive and approachable WHILE keeping a low-ego attitude
• You must be able to mentor and help the younger team members to grow
In addition to the challenging projects Axway offers:
• A very competitive remuneration package and real benefits.
• Good balance between work and free time.
• Individual career path, offering possibilities for learning new skills and develop yourself. Free accounts for systems like frontendmasters. Refunding the price of successfully taken paid certificates that are prioritized by the company.
• A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals.
• Various entertainment games, free beverages, and regular team and company events