At Holded, we are upgrading the way SMBs manage their business. We are a well-funded startup founded in 2016 that has raised more than $8m from world-class investors including Lakestar (Holded was their first investment in Spain after previous investments in Facebook, Spotify & Airbnb) and Nauta Capital (Socialpoint, Privalia).
Our mission is to create a business Operating System (businessOS) that covers all the key areas for small and medium-sized businesses. From financial management (such as Accounting and Invoicing) to HR, CRM, and Project & Inventory management, companies can automate over 50% of their overall administrative tasks and become Business Heroes.
With 60 people in our team and more than 80.000 businesses using our software, we are building a global company, and we are looking for passionate people who strive to be the best at what they do.
Join us and help to reinvent the concept of ERP!
As a Senior Motion Designer at Holded, you will work within a fast-paced environment creating, articulating and reinforcing the brand to our prospective customers - working on a vision and approach that you will lead and co-create with other designers in the team. You will use your expertise to set the foundations for and bring to life, the brand vision through animated work to be used in ads, on our web properties, and across our social media channels.
We are set on transmitting a simple yet powerful brand image that is consistent across all user-facing touchpoints. You will be working closely with a highly skilled team of in-house designers, marketers, content writers and developers to bring projects to life from start to finish.
- You have advanced knowledge in graphic design: composition and typography
- You have 5 or more years of experience as a Motion Designer
- You have mastered Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- You have knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Anima or similars.
- You have advanced graphic composition and illustration skills to compose pieces and then bring them to life (share examples in your portfolio)
- You have solid artistic and aesthetic intuition
- Expert knowledge of color, layout, typography and design principles
- You are able to conceptualize and materialize ideas that add value to what we communicate and do it with your mindset across our ads and our web properties
- You have the ability to graphically transfer brand values
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!)
- Previous experience creating ads for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- 3D and other tools are a big plus
- Spanish is a plus
What it's like to work with us:
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous Training
- Free catering for lunch
- Top-notch work equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks and fresh fruits
- Office in front of the sea with ping pong, billiard, PlayStation…
- Interesting projects and a great work environment
- Free English and Spanish classes
- A great opportunity to grow with the company
- Discounts on gym membership
At Holded, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other.