REOS. Experience Real Estate.
Senior Mobile Developer (m/w/d)
REOS GmbH is a leader in innovation in the real estate industry. As a Proptech software company we combine the classic processes of real estate leasing and property management with innovative software and product solutions. We are looking for a qualified Senior Mobile Developer (m/f/d) for an exciting position in our Hamburg office.
Being a developer at REOS GmbH does not just mean writing lean, elegant code. You are rather an important part of the whole - you actively participate in the development of new features and modules of our software solution. Your creativity and application performance takes our SaaS solution to the next level and inspires project developers, real estate owners and property managers alike.
We are looking for an agile computer scientist or engineer with at least four years of professional experience in the development of mobile applications. As an enthusiastic team player and loyal employee you will enrich the team. Your work will be rewarded with high appreciation and respectful interaction.
- A flexible working time model and trustworthy working hours so that you can live an optimal work-life balance.
- Enjoy tasty soft drinks, different kinds of tea, coffee and snacks in the office.
- For the perfect relaxation, each team member receives 28 days of vacation per year.
- With the central office location and proximity to the main train station, you can get to any place in Hamburg and the surrounding area quickly and easily.
your focus & background:
- Bring experience with hybrid frameworks and native app development.
- You have the ability to work in various aspects of our software development cycle, including prototyping, implementation, deployment, quality assurance and testing.
- You enjoy product development by building new mobile apps with prototypes.
- You will perform quality assurance and testing of our mobile apps.
- Convince us of your German and English skills.
Never stop reinventing!
- Enrich our product by leaving your footprint.
- Show the world what can be done in a single app!
- Code because you enjoy it.
Were we able to inspire you for us?
Then we look forward to receiving your documents. Please send us your curriculum vitae, a short cover letter including your salary expectations, your earliest possible start date and references by e-mail: [email protected].