- You will be a leader, problem solver, collaborator working with agile marketers, data scientist, and engineers, applying marketing technologies to deliver solutions that scale with large impact.
- Design, build and own compelling, data driven, segment-of-one customer journeys across an entire travelers lifecycle.
- Take bold decisions based on sound data analytics by implementing a data-driven approach to hit KPI targets like user retention and sales active pipeline.
- Managing the evolution of marketing technology stack.
- Build operational processes that maintain the health and compliance of our data.
- As part of the mar-tech team, drive collaboration to build a global, visionary product.
- 2+ years experience building and managing marketing platforms- automation, content, workflows, cross channel orchestration.
- Solid marketing tools experience and demonstrated automation capabilities with solutions such as Marketo, Hubspot, Optimove, CrossEngange or similar. •Strong aptitude for (marketing) technologies with good understanding of state-of-the-art customer segmentation techniques, major web tech & analytics.
- Ability to take marketing & nurturing concepts/requirements and translate them into marketing automation programs.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a strong bias to action.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup is a strong plus.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A massive opportunity ahead with a beautiful product and a strong vision.
- A fast-paced environment with full entrepreneurial exposure & the possibility to build a revolutionary new way of trip planning.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.