Our ideal candidate has hands-on demand generation and marketing operations experience at a B2B software company, is a creative thinker who is results-driven, enjoys complex problem solving, thrives on owning the process from beginning to end, loves working with sales teams and has passion for growth and performance marketing. The Marketing team is a full-fledged cross functional team with designers, content marketeers, product and field marketing managers.
YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Develop NavVis’ B2B marketing programs across inbound, email, events, social and advertising within a global demand generation plan.
- Collaborate with Field & Product Marketing to develop a content plan and editorial calendar that supports the campaign life cycle at each stage of a buyer’s journey.
- Create effective demand generation channel setup such as landing pages, email and display ads.
- Create campaign packages that can be leveraged and quickly executed by global counterparts.
- Implement a flawless marketing automation lead-flows triggered across different website touch-points.
- Support the global events team in leveraging channels to promote participation and drive registration.
- Investigate new demand generation tactics to drive greater effectiveness and efficiency and evolve the marketing tech stack overtime.
- Report on results to senior management, ultimately becoming the Demand Generation go-to-person company-wide.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience at B2B company (preferably in enterprise SaaS) with vast majority of that in digital marketing and analytics.
- Expert knowledge of marketing and automation tools with demonstrated hand-on experience with Hubspot and/or Marketo.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working from a campaign and channel perspective.
- Significant experience with executing campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, CMS and CRM systems.
- A passion for owning the process of testing, analyzing and iterating to optimize conversions and A/B and multivariate testing programs.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- You thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven and enthusiastic.
- You believe in the psychology of marketing, i.e. getting into the headspace and the mindset of the person you are targeting.
- You love to dig into results and figure out why something worked.
- You have a mind for the granular, getting tactics done and for the grand, always mindful of the big picture.
- You truly enjoy enabling the rest of your marketing colleagues in launching great campaigns to the market.