Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their organizations.
We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As Senior Manager Agile Program Management at Publicis Sapient, you will act as your clients' trusted advisor in leading the overall business solution, vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for a specific digital product, or products, within engagements for our customers.
You will collaborate with clients undertaking major Digital Business Transformation (DBT) engagements to understand their business, end-customer needs, and then constantly deliver value with fast increment cycles.
- You'll partner with client(s), strategists, experience leads, and enterprise architects, to frame business goals and value streams from which we can shape solution propositions that provide transformative business outcomes and customer experience.
- You'll also build and develop large solution visions that align with the product concept, strategy, and industry compliance / regulation, by keeping the customer at the center of everything we do while using design thinking tools.
- As part of your role, you will also inspire, lead, and mentor, a high-performing team of Product Analysts to continually facilitate improvements in developing and enhancing best-in-class digital products and services.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Deeply rooted in Agile, Lean, and continuous delivery principles that maximize the flow of value with a passion to extend this understanding throughout the organization
- Demonstrated success creating large solutions, digital products vision, strategy, experience, and services - from capability identification, ideation to launch, including engineering and operational quality
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on customer-focused products and services
- Proven ability in collaborating and leading Program Increment (PI) cycles
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple demands and obtain buy-in from stakeholders
- Practice in workshop facilitation to cultivate ideation
- Ability to define financials, ROI, KPIs, and forecasts, with success leveraging data to make decisions about product feature increments
- Proven track record of working with senior client stakeholders and diverse teams as a servant leader and steward of economic and customer value
- Mastery in leading change and inspiring others to change behaviors
- An influencer in continuous learning and innovation
- Excellent German language skills
Set Yourself Apart With :
- Certified SAFe Product Owner / Product Manager designation
- Certified Agile Product Manager designation
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
The entire PS community is working remotely as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together.
Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority.
All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.