Senior Machine Learning Scientist
San Francisco, Bay area
Salary $120k-$180k base (see below)
Tech Mavens are partnering with high-growth tech start-up in the Bay area that are looking to recruit highly-motivated machine learning scientist to join the algorithms team.
This client has spent several years building their vision-based product(s) for commercial use and are growing again this year off back of winning new clients and developing new business with current clients in past year. They are financially backed by private and industry clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work within a small team or talented researchers and engineers that are building state-of-art computer vision technology.
You will be responsible for research, development and implementation of production quality machine learning algorithms.
Skills and qualifications
- Ph.D. in machine learning or computer vision (or related course)
- Good publication record (CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ACCV, 3DV (3DIMPVT, 3DPVT), ICIP)
- Deep knowledge and experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Strong mathematical and algorithmic background
- Deep learning development and frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, CNN training,)
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Experience with 3D vision, Reinforcement learning would be great, but not mandatory
Benefits Salary $120k-$180k base, health, stock options, 401k, free lunch, green card application
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please do not hesitate to call Ryan or email through your CV for consideration.