EcoG is leading the market in supplying Electric Vehicle (EV) charger control solutions to the rapidly growing number of charger manufacturers such as Siemens or i-Charging. EV charging infrastructure is booming and seeing a significant increase. Initially founded in 2017 in Detroit EcoG is an international Start-Up headquartered in Munich/Germany driving the markets in Europe, North America and India. Embedded in HW control components, EcoG provides the operating system for EV charger manufacturers in order to significantly reduce the time and cost of charging station development, manufacturing and maintenance. The combination of industrial automation and modern web technologies is the foundation of our products and solutions. EcoG´s mission is to sustainably shape the future of electric charging. It is backed by leading investors like Ananda Impact Ventures, Helen Ventures and Siemens.
Come and join the team as Senior Key Account Manager (d/f/m) to bring EcoG to the next phase in a booming EV charging market. Become an active member to shape the world of sustainable EV charging.
Who are we looking for?
A Senior Key Account Manager (d/f/m), who has several years of experience in the area of electrical component and industrial electrical device sales. You significantly contribute to the future success of EcoG by unlocking new customer areas and deepen the relationship with EV charger manufacturers.
Main tasks will include
- Responsibility for the account management process, particularly, in the area of EV charger manufacturers
- The active approach of leads, prospects, and existing clients
- Key account growth including acquiring new customers, developing existing customers, and up-selling focusing on service and solutions. Focus market: EV charger manufacturers in Europe
- Proactively seek and win new customers and accounts
- Building, retaining and managing the growing European account management team
- Bring EcoG, the leading provider of charger controllers and software closer to the production line
What should you bring to the table?
- Several years of experience in key account management and sales for device production (B2B, industry, electric)
- Significant account management experience with suppliers of HW components such as modems, routers, or sensors to device manufacturers
- A proven track record in closing the deals
- Experience in e-mobility, software and charging infrastructure would be a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with high growth orientation
- Reliability, self-responsibility, enthusiasm, and open communication style
- Systematic on managing sales funnel and maintaining CRM
- Customer and service orientation, the ability to assess the production capabilities of a potential customer
- Fluent business English and German in writing and speaking on a very professional level
What makes working with us so unique?
- Real impact! You are the expert in your realm. Your task, your decisions, your hands on it.
- You work with a team that is already successfully building the control core of EV chargers
- Shape crucial top-edge technology in the global electromobility disruption
- Flat organization structure: zero communication barriers are a ground value for us
- Sustainability is at our core: EcoG is helping to save our environment by making EV charging a business
- Remote or at the office: we combine everything and have our own office space in the east of Munich.
- Work side by side with experienced international colleagues in a diverse team and multiple times awarded Deep-Tech startup.