Dear prospective tech lead,
We love you. It is very likely that we even love you very much. Even though we haven’t met, we have a feeling that this can be the beginning of a wonderful relationship. We’re HeavenHR, one of the sleekest, most attractive SaaS startups out there. And we’ve got the brains, too. And we cook, for you. That is, if fruit salad counts as cooking. We’re more international than the United Nations. We care about your opinions and we support your efforts to learn and grow. I’m surprised we haven’t met earlier.
What you'll bring along:
- 3+ years of team management
- 4+ years of experience as a Senior Java Developer (desirably Java 8/9)
- Experience with Java (desirably Java 8/9)
- Very good knowledge of standard frameworks and libraries (Spring, Hibernate)
- Focus on code quality through clean code and code reviews
- Experience in test automation and familiar with TDD
- Experience with AWS, Docker and IaC
- Work experience in Continuous Integration/Deployment is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proactive, goal-oriented, energetic with an independent way of working
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to relocate to Berlin (if applicable)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an agile environment with lean processes (fast and small iterations)
- Initiate the development of new processes and solutions. We will give you the opportunity to realize your ideas and shape your own way of working
- Strong technologies and the latest stable versions
- Short build cycles using continuous integration and continuous deployment
- A product that makes our customers’ life easier
- We don’t have a kicker table as we don’t want to keep you at work after hours, unless it’s really needed. However what we do offer is a constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer and fruit baskets, to keep you healthy. Once a month, we have an office party with yummy food!
- Oh, not to forget: our office is based in Berlin’s Prenzlauer Berg
We are looking forward to receiving your application and possibly welcoming you to our team!