We want to invest. In your future.
Who are we, you ask? We, the Dedalus HealthCare team, provide our customers with innovative medical software. We are currently building new and innovative teams at our locations in Vienna & Bonn. If you are an employee with passion, professional competence and the need to be part of something big, then we are looking for you. Every single employee takes responsibility and makes his personal contribution to continue the existing success.
We want to support you in your personal development through individual promotion of our employees.
That sounds interesting? Then we are looking for you for our R&D in Vienna as
Senior Java Developer Healthcare Imaging IT (m/f/d)
- Development of Enterprise 3tier applications for Healthcare sector
- Development of re-usable components for desktop and web applications for medical imaging data
- Close cooperation with our UX Designern and Product Managers
- Work on continuous integration and automation projects
- Test automation of implemented solutions
Whom we are looking for:
- Completed engineering or computer science degree OR comparable technical education OR several years of specialization in the field of software development OR relevant experience with medical image processing software
- Java EE, SQL
- You are curious about new technologies, frameworks, project-oriented programming, and up-to-date methodologies in software development
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- A high degree of personal responsibility, as well as independent and target-oriented working methods
- Motivation and ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
We offer you:
A relaxed start-up atmosphere with the stability of an established international group. You are part of a first-class, creative and innovative team. You have creative leeway and a high degree of influence on your own work. You will be integrated into the visions and goals of the company. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 49.910 p.a. An overpayment depending upon qualification/experience is a matter of course.
Be part of our innovative power and shape the future with us!
We are looking forward receiving your online application!
Dedalus HealthCare Ges.m.b.H.
The Dedalus Group was founded in Florence in 1982. With customers in the core markets of Italy and France and in over 30 other countries, Dedalus has focused on IT solutions for the healthcare sector from the very beginning. At the end of 2019 Dedalus employed 2,000 people worldwide. Dedalus is owned by Europe's largest private equity firm Ardian and the current CEO Giorgio Moretti.
The "new" Dedalus Group (after the acquisition) comprises more than 3,500 highly qualified employees, is a pan-European company and the clear market leader in hospital IT in DACH, Italy and France. The turnover will exceed 500 million EUR in 2020.
Dedalus aims to become one of the global market leaders in HealthCare IT. In DACH this primarily comprises the following areas: Hospital Information Systems (ORBIS), Radiology IT (ORBIS RIS/IMPAX EE), Cardiology IT, ECM/DMS (HYDMedia), Business Intelligence (TIP HCe), Integrated Care (Engage Suite), practice systems for general practitioners and laboratory and pathology systems as well as customized operator solutions (AMS).
With the acquisition of the entire IT business of Agfa HealthCare in DACH, France and Brazil, the company has already come significantly closer to its goal of becoming one of the global market leaders in healthcare IT.
DISCLAIMER: To ensure the continued use of the services, Dedalus and Agfa decided to share some applications. Some pages and URLs will contain
references to Agfa during this transition period.
Job Segment: Medical, Pathology, Developer, Engineer, Java, Healthcare, Technology, Engineering