We build rock solid applications for web and mobile. We create, discuss, adjust, measure and improve to deliver the best products. We strive to find the right balance between business goals, user experience and innovation.
Elements Interactive is looking for a Senior iOS Developer with a real passion for crafting maximum user experience. To build high quality mobile applications you will implement rock solid and innovative solutions.
What You Will Do
Senior iOS Developer will be responsible for the production and implementation of a wide variety of mobile applications using Swift.
Your responsibilities are not only to take part in the development process, but also to keep an overview of the whole project, raise red flags when necessary and coach other team members. You will be the go-to person for all our iOS Developers, when they get stuck or need technical advise. Moreover, you will breathe the Elements Interactive's way of working and will always be encouraged to make suggestions to improve it. Plus, we would love to see your natural drive to stay up to speed with the newest technological innovations.
- 3+ years of experience building apps for iOS
- Excellent coding skills in Swift, that can be demonstrated by the cool projects you've done up to the present
- Deep understanding of the iOS user's perspective
- Ability to architect an app from start to finish
- Experience in coaching and supporting team members during projects
- Previous exposure to agile project methodology (Scrum)
- Excellent English language and communication skills
Go-getter attitude, flexible, creative, open-minded and accurate
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/2D8sm4W