Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
As an Interaction Designer, you will be part of the Design team. We aim to position user-centered design at the core of Holidu. The goal is to create the perfect synergy between behavioral science and aesthetic products. Within our team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work directly with team leads and engineers to define new product features on mobile and web platforms
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to explain your thought process and methodology
- Think in systems and user pattern behaviour to design flows and features
- Analyse data and conduct user research to discover new opportunities
- Quick at prototyping an idea to simulate what it would look like in real life
- Follow market and trend changes to anticipate the curve and stay on the edge of design
Your backpack is filled with
- 2 to 5 years of design experience with a focus on interaction design and a good background in visual design
- Qualitative and quantitative mindset and desire to work with data
- Desire to constantly improve and push the boundaries of what is possible
- Full proficiency in design tools: Sketch, Adobe suit, Zeplin, Prototyping tools (i.e: Framer, InVision, Flinto)
- Near native English, any additional language a plus
- Passion about creating value and improving benchmark standards
- Openness to self and peer criticism and ready to give constructive feedback
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit www.holidu.com/careers to learn more and apply!
Please attach your portfolio as well. Your first travel contact will be Lisa König from HR.