In this position as an Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for taking detailed briefs from a variety of clients and using your technical knowledge to ensure a smooth transition onto the platform. It is important for you to have solid asset class knowledge from a trade lifecycle perspective.
As they are a start-up, it presents a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting venture at such an early stage.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the relationships with existing and future clients
- Take specific briefs using your knowledge of how these firms operate and how the products they trade in work
- Set-up and implement the software across all new clients, alongside one other Implementation Specialist
- Plenty of business analysis responsibility which for example will include new functionality implementation and regular system improvements
- Ensure a seamless transition onto the Portfolio Management System and carefully monitor the process and trouble-shoot when necessary
- 5+ years of experience in a similar Implementation role
- Knowledge of a wide range of products and possess a deep understanding of their respective trade lifecycle
- Experience using FIX Protocol / JIRA is seen as a huge advantage
- Experience with managing client relationships
- Solid communication skills