Our company is building a revolutionary product which will affect the way millions of people study and play music every day. We are searching for a passionate Senior HR Manager to take over the lead role in our HR-Team. If you are an experienced HR professional who wants to take the next step in your career and start building up a small team, then this role is for you.
Enote is building an intelligent mobile application which will provide millions of amateurs and professionals instant access to the majority of world’ music heritage.
Please only apply if you have a valid work permit for Germany!
- Leading and managing the HR department (you start with two student assistants and will grow the team) in an agile way
- Work hands on in the main areas of HR: Recruiting, Talent Management, Feedback Conversations, Employee Happiness etc.
- Directly report to the CEO of Enote
- Consult the company’s management regarding all HR-related issues, team setup and leadership questions
- Development and monitoring of long-term oriented processes regarding personal development and company culture based on feedback, employee surveys and reviews
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Degree in HR Management or similar
- 5+ years of experience in HR, at least 1 year in a senior role
- Strong responsibility-driven mindset. You need to push and lead the team
- Cultural sensitivity and the skill to communicate well along many cultures and backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team oriented approach
- Fluent in English language
WHAT WILL BE A BONUS
- Already existing experience in leading small HR-Teams
- knowledge in agile methods like SCRUM
- background in consulting or software development companies
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive compensation scheme
- Comfortable modern office in the heart of Berlin’s tech scene, very well connected to all local transportation services
- Small team, flat hierarchy, founder-led start-up
- We value diversity. You will only be judged based on your skills and fit for the job
- We are open-minded! You are more than welcome to criticize and improve our processes and working culture
- High-quality standards, your colleagues are experienced professionals
- Top-notch hardware equipment
- Work in a start-up with a high valuation and a 7-figure funding
- Education Budget
- Local Transportation Card