Toughbyte Published: May 26, 2020
Our client is a Finnish services company providing high-level IT expertise combined with business area-specific know-how. The company helps with project management, software development and deployment, cloud development etc.
Right now, our client is looking for an experienced Go + Ruby Developer with a strong background in private and public cloud technologies to join a customer's cloud project in the Telecommunications sphere.
Must have skills:
- Golang (including experience in creating Metricbeat modules);
- Strong experience in Openstack, Kubernetes;
- Strong experience of the Cloud monitoring and automation tools:
- Elastic stack / ELK Stack
- Elastic clusters
- Experience of working in Linux environments;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and propose new solutions;
- Strong knowledge of English.
- Experience of using Ruby to create plug-ins to Logstash